Monday, February 2, 2009

Prima Winner

I asked my husband to give me two numbers from 1 to 80. I planned on having my daughter participate again but since she only knows numbers 1 to 30 now, it would be unfair to those who posted late! LOL! Ok so my DH gave me the number 11 and 30. 11 for Nicole's birthday which is Dec 11, and 30 for Cheska's birthday which is Dec 30.

So the 11th blogger who posted is : CANDY
and the 30th blogger who posted is: Snazzyjazzy

Congratulations and please email me your address. Thanks for playing everyone!

7 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooohhh, congrats ladies!

CHING said...

Congratulations Ladies !!!

Liza said...

Congrats to the two of you!

Candy said...

Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow!!! Thank you very much, Iris!!! Am soooo happy!!! Prima, Prima, pant, pant, pant!!!

Jona Panesa said...

congrats ladies!

SnazzyJazzie said...

can;t believe i've won. will be pacing the floor with anticipation waiting for the goodies to arrive. thanks!

Nicholas Booker said...

Thank you for ssharing this