Sunday, September 6, 2009

Two Peas Featured Layout

I was so happy to see this layout of Cheska as the featured layout at twopeas! This page is special to me because it tells about the character of my 8 month old baby that we are slowly discovering. I just love the cute looks she gave me when I was trying to save my husband's phone from her chubby little hands, and curious little mouth.


And here is a layout about how Nicole shows off her "stars" that she earns at her pre-school. The OA wild card at the left flips up to show another picture.


Both pages are for October Afternoon. The first one features the "Cherry Hill Line", and the 2nd one features the "Ducks In A Row Line".

15 comments:

Lee i. said...

these LOs are so cute, iris. TFS.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Gorgeous Iris!

I remember you telling me that you are a child of God as well. I have started blogging about my journey back to my first love...I hope you will join my on my journey.

xx

Zarah said...

I love, I love, I love your work!

Carol B said...

:-)

Wati Basri said...

lovely as always..and congrats for being featured!

phamil said...

Iris, she's growing so fast!!! Both your girls are beautiful! I saw your work in person at CHA and it was even more gorgeous in life!!! Hope you and yours are doing well!!!!

Christiane said...

so so deserved - you're always doing outstanding work, my friend!! :))

Anne Thompson said...

Sooo sweet! I always love the size of photos you use!

Mara said...

Oi Iris...teu blog é lindo, teus trabalhos são maravilhosos, sou tua fã!
Parabéns!
com carinho

Anonymous said...

tired of comments like "Could we have some water, please. " or buy antibiotics online. Then write to me at icq 75949683256...

Anonymous said...

I apologize for calling you a …,
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online pzc

Anonymous said...

I doubt it.
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:lipitor 40mg fuhqx
no prescription lexapro gpgwz

elina said...

You are doing beautiful work in your blog, i am inspired by you and really admire your style! those projects are wow!!!

elina said...

You are doing beautiful work in your blog, i am inspired by you and really admire your style! those projects are wow!!!

Anonymous said...

Directory of insurance agencies organized by states http://insuranceinstates.com/california/Sacramento/Carrilo%20Lilia/95827/