Sunday, June 10, 2007

"Always My Child" Wins in Scenic Route Monthly Contest

God is so so good! After winning in the scraplover's contest, I read about a contest at Scenic Route in which they were looking for layouts which has their new product "arrows". My layout fit into that category perfectly because I used all Scenic Route papers and I also used an arrow. So I sent it in and I just hoped for the best. On May 29, I received a text message from my scrapper friend Ria Mojica congratulating me on winning the challenge and when I opened my email this is what greeted me:

Congratulations ladies! You've been selected as the winners for this month's Scenic Route Monthly Product Challenge.

We loved what you did with our arrows - it's great to see the fun, different ways that artists use our products!

The winners have been announced here - http://www.scenicroutepaper.com/Site3/ExtraInfo2.aspx.

No comments: